COUNCIL MEETING –
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Council Minutes from the Oct. 3. 2011 meeting.
3. Approval of Schedule of Bills to be paid totaling $ 24,146.95
4. RESOLUTION R-33-11 - a resolution authorizing the Mayor of the City of Cortland, Ohio to place his signature on the replat of lots 1 and 2 of Ainsley Plat No. 1., new lots known as lot 1A and 2A. SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
5. RESOLUTION R-34-11 - a resolution authorizing the Clerk of Council to advertise for the sale of equipment deemed not necessary in the police, service and fire departments according to the Ohio Revised Code. SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
ORDINANCE 0-51-11 -
amending 0-27-11 establishing the terms of employment of the water/sewer
billing clerk of the City of Cortland, Ohio.
ORDINANCE 0-52-11 -
amending Ordinance 0-32-11 to approve and authorize a revision to the
collective bargaining contract between the City of
8. ORDINANCE 0-54-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract with Foust Construction Inc., for the Heritage Heights Storm Sewer Improvements Project. EMERGENCY – SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
ORDINANCE 0-55-11 -
authorizing the Mayor to enter a contract with Century Link Sales Solutions for
a new phone system for the
10. Mayor’s Report: Finance Director’s Report: Police Chief’s Report:
Fire Chief’s Report: Service Director’s Report
11. Tom Harwood from the “Friends of
12. Anyone in the audience with questions of Council.
13. Adjourn meeting.