COUNCIL MEETING –
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Council Minutes from the Sept. 19, 2011 meeting.
3. Approval of Schedule of Bills to be paid totaling $ 87,565.47
4. RESOLUTION R-32-11 - a resolution accepting the amount and rates as determined by the Budget Commission and authorizing the necessary tax levies and certifying them to the County Auditor. SUBMITTED BY FINANCE DIRECTOR
5. ORDINANCE 0-51-11 - an ordinance amending 0-27-11 establishing the terms of employment of the water/sewer billing
clerk of the City of Cortland, Ohio. SECOND
6. ORDINANCE 0-52-11 - an ordinance
amending ordinance amending ordinance 0-32-11
to approve and authorize a revision to the collective bargaining contract between the City of Cortland and the Ohio
Civil Service Employees Association. SECOND
7. ORDINANCE 0-53-11 - an ordinance approving the editing and inclusion of certain ordinances as parts of the various component codes of the codified ordinances of Cortland, Ohio and to amend or enact sections of the traffic, general offenses and fire prevention code to conform to enactment of the General Assembly. EMERGENCY – SUBMITTED BY MAYOR
8. ORDINANCE 0-54-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract with Foust Construction,
Inc., for the Heritage Heights Storm Sewer Improvements
9. Mayor’s Report: Finance Director’s Report: Police Chief’s Report:
Fire Chief’s Report: Service Director’s Report
10. Anyone in the audience with questions of Council.
11. Adjourn meeting.