COUNCIL MEETING - MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011 AT 7:00 P.M.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Council minutes from the April 18, 2011 meeting.
3. Approval of Schedule of Bills to be paid - Totaling $
4. ORDINANCE 0-14-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter an agreement with GPD Group to perform design engineering for the Lakeview Schools Pedestrian Enhancement, PID 90221. THIRD READING
5. ORDINANCE 0-16-11 - an ordinance amending the contract/agreement with Browning Ferris Industries of Ohio, Inc. D.B.A. Allied Waste Services of Youngstown for the removal of refuse from the City of Cortland, Ohio. THIRD READING
6. ORDINANCE 0-17-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter a contract with Thomas Fok and Associates, Inc. for design and construction administration of the Cedar Drive Storm Sewer Improvement Project. THIRD READING
7. ORDINANCE 0-19-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Service Director to purchase two (2) 2011 Ford F250 4X4 Pick Ups with option through the Ohio Department of Administrative Services Program from Germain Ford. EMERGENCY - SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
8. ORDINANCE 0-21-11- an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter an agreement `with Alexander's Pest Control, Inc. for mosquito control. FIRST READING - SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
9. ORDINANCE 0-22-11 - an ordinance authorizing a mutual aid agreement for Mahoning/Trumbull County Law Enforcement Agencies for police protection. EMERGENCY - SUBMITTED BY POLICE CHIEF