COUNCIL MEETING - MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011 AT 7:00 P.M.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Council minutes from the April 4, 2011 meeting.
3. Approval of Schedule of Bills to be paid - Totaling $ 93,689.20.
4. ORDINANCE 0-11-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Service Director to rent equipment and purchase materials to seal pavement cracks or joints with a hot applied crack sealant material. THIRD READING
5. ORDINANCE 0-14-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter an agreement with GPD Group to perform design engineering for the Lakeview Schools Pedestrian Enhancement, PID 90221. SECOND READING
6. ORDINANCE 0-15-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter a contract with Thomas Fok and Associates, Inc., for design and construction administration of the Wilson-Sharpsville storm sewer improvement project. SECOND READING
0-16-11 - an ordinance amending the contract agreement
Browning Ferris Industries of Ohio, Inc., D.B.A. Allied Waste Services of Youngstown for the removal of refuse from the City of Cortland, Ohio. SECOND READING
8. ORDINANCE 0-17-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter a contract with Thomas Fok and Associates, Inc. for design and construction administration of the Cedar Drive storm sewer improvement project. SECOND READING
9. ORDINANCE 0-18-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement with Cboss, Inc., to develop, design and implement a web site for the City of Cortland's government and community services. EMERGENCY - SUBMITTED BY MAYOR
10. ORDINANCE 0-19-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Service Director to purchase two (2) 2011 Ford F250 4X4 Pick Ups with options through the Ohio Department of Administrative Services Program from Germain Ford. FIRST READING SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
11. ORDINANCE 0-20-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Police Chief to purchase a 2010 Chevy Impala from Wollam Chevrolet. EMERGENCY - SUBMITTED BY POLICE CHIEF.
12 Mayor's Report: Finance Director's Report: Police Chief's Report:
Fire Chief's Report: Service Director's Report
13. Committee Reports
14. Anyone with questions of Council