COUNCIL MEETING MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011 AT 7:00 P.M.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Council Minutes from the March 7, 2011 meeting.
3. Approval of Schedule of Bills to be Paid - Totaling $ 207,106.46
4. ORDINANCE 0-02-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Finance Director to transfer $149,271.75 from the General Fund to the Parks and Recreation Fund. THIRD READING
5. ORDINANCE 0-08-11 - an annual appropriation ordinance for the City of Cortland, County of Trumbull, State of Ohio, for fiscal year ending on the 31st day of December 2011. EMERGENCY - SUBMITTED BY FINANCE DIRECTOR
6. ORDINANCE 0-09-11 - an ordinance repealing ordinance 0-07-08 for providing for the Council of the City of Cortland, Ohio to set policy for benefits and wages for the Clerk of Council. EMERGENCY -SUBMITTED BY COUNCIL PRESIDENT
7. ORDINANCE 0-10-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract with Foust Construction, Inc. for the Stahl Estates Storm Sewer and Watermain Improvements Project. EMERGENCY - SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
8. ORDINANCE 0-11-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Service Director to rent equipment and purchase materials to seal pavement cracks or joints with a hot applied crack sealant material. FIRST READING - SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
9. ORDINANCE 0-12-11- an ordinance authorizing the Fire Chief to purchase a utility box for the medic truck. FIRST READING - SUBMITTED BY FIRE CHIEF
10. Mayor's Report: Finance Director's Report: Police Chief's Report:
Fire Chief's Report: Service Director's Report
11. Committee Reports
12. Anyone from the audience with questions of council.