COUNCIL MEETING - MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011 AT 7:00 P.M.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Council Minutes from the Feb. 22, 2011 meeting.
3. Approval of Schedule of Bills to be Paid - Totaling $ 72,302.73
4. RESOLUTION R-11-11 - a resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into an administration agreement with Neighborhood Development Services, Inc. for the administration and implementation (soft costs) of the FY 2011 Community Housing Improvement Program. SUBMITTED BY MAYOR
5. RESOLUTION R-12-11 - a resolution authorizing the Mayor to apply for the FY 2011 Community Housing Improvement Program Funds (CHIP) with the Ohio Department of Development, Office of Housing and Community Partnerships. SUBMITTED BY MAYOR
6. ORDINANCE 0-02-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Finance Director to transfer $149,271.75 from the General Fund to the Parks and Recreation Fund. SECOND READING
7. ORDINANCE 0-04-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract with ms consultants for construction administration and inspection of the North Wellfield Interconnect Project. THIRD READING
8. ORDINANCE 0-05-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter a contract with ms consultants for construction administration and inspection of the Stahl Estates Storm Sewer Improvement Project. THIRD READING
9. ORDINANCE 0-06-11 - an ordinance authorizing Advanced Land Measurement, Inc. to perform professional surveying services for the development of a new recreation area in cooperation with Trumbull County Metroparks. THIRD READING
10. ORDINANCE 0-07-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Service Director to purchase a GAP VAX MC series combination jet/vacuum machine. THIRD READING
11. ORDINANCE 0-08-11 - an annual appropriation ordinance for the City of Cortland, Ohio, County of Trumbull, State of Ohio for fiscal year ending on the 31st day of December 2011. FIRST READING - SUBMITTED BY FINANCE DIRECTOR
12. Mayor's Report: Finance Director's Report: Police Chief's Report
Fire Chief's Report: Service Director's Report
13. Committee Reports
14. Candra Stablein - representing residents to discuss drainage problems on S. Colonial, Charles, Rosewae.
15. Anyone from the audience with questions of council.