COUNCIL MEETING - TUESDAY, FEB. 22, 2011 AT 7:00 P.M.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Council Minutes from the Feb. 7, 2011 meeting.
3. Approval of Schedule of Bills to be paid - Totaling $ 74,845.60
4. RESOLUTION R-09-11 - a resolution to repeal resolution R-37-10 and authorizing the Mayor of the City of Cortland, Ohio to place his signature on the revised replat of Hidden Lake Development Plat No. 4, lots 365A, 38, 39, 40 & 41: Plat No. 6, lots 50 & 52. SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
5. RESOLUTION R-10-11 - a resolution authorizing the Mayor of the City of Cortland, Ohio to place his signature on the replat of lot 5 - Copperlake Plat No. 1. SUBMITTED BY SERVICE DIRECTOR
6. ORDINANCE 0-02-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Finance Director to transfer $149,271.75 from the General Fund to the Parks and Recreation Fund. FIRST READING - SUBMITTED BY FINANCE DIRECTOR -
7. ORDINANCE 0-04-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract with ms consultants for construction administration and inspection of the north wellfield interconnect project. SECOND READING
8. ORDINANCE 0-05-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter a contract with ms consultants for construction administration and inspection of the Stahl Estates storm sewer improvement project. SECOND READING
9. ORDINANCE 0-06-11 - an ordinance authorizing Advanced Land Measurement, Inc. to perform professional surveying services for the development of a new recreation area in cooperation with Trumbull County Metroparks. SECOND READING
10. ORDINANCE 0-07-11 - an ordinance authorizing the Service Director to purchase a GAP VAX MC series combination jet/vacuum machine. SECOND READING
11. Mayor's Report: Finance Director's Report: Police Chief's Report:
Fire Chief's Report: Service Director's Report
12. Committee Reports
13. Anyone from the audience with questions of Council.